Monday, March 11, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Day

My daughter just started day care last week for the first time ever. Of course, we were nervous, but she seems to really be enjoying it, especially arts and crafts. I think she gets that from me.

The school celebrated Teacher Appreciation Day last week. Even though my daughter had only been there for a few days, I wanted to make something special for her teachers. They have been really great at helping my daughter adjust to her new environment.



I made these treat bags using Simply Charmed for the crayons. I added a little glitter glue for sparkle. I thought this stamp was perfect for the bags because it looks like a child's writing. The great thing about this type of project is that I was able to dig into my scrap collection. Everything was made using scraps.



Thanks


Challenges:
Paper Playtime: Anything goes
DL.Art: Anything goes
Paper Crafting Journey: Anything but card
Pin and Tack: Anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything goes
Make it Monday: Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous little bags and it's great that you've made them from scraps. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge and good luck in the draw xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful gift bags Evelyn! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute treat bags!!Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful creation Evelyn! I love these little treat bags, and I'm sure the teachers loved them too. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime Anything Goes Challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete