Thursday, January 31, 2013

Words to Live By

I've been trying to use up scraps and utilize other items that don't get used very much. So I created this card with that in mind.

I started with the background paper, which I've had for a while. I added the sentiment, which I love, but I don't use the stamp as often as I'd like. Then I added the cute bear from Create a Critter.



I finished the card with a border punch, ribbon and a few gems. I then finished off the inside of the card.



Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut: Time
Forever Friends: Ribbon/lace
Tuesday Throwdown: Bling
Red Carpet Studio: Ted/bear
Pin and Tack: Anything goes
Paper Crafting Journey: For a girl
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Anything goes
Moving Along with the Times: Punch it out

11 comments:

  1. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute creation. Thank you for joining us this week at PCJ Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I love the lacey border and that sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! I can't believe I don't own Create a Critter. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.
    Kim L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, I love the bear and the sentiment!
    Thanks so much for joining at Red Carpet Studio!
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, thanks for playing at Crafty Ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, and I like how you incorporated the time with your sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOOOO so cute! I love the sentiment :0)
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Forever Friends Challenge and good luck.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Evelyn, oh such a sweet card and a super cute image!

    Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT this week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely creation... thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so cute! I love the sentiment stamp! Cute little bear image too!

    Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete