Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year. I'm so excited to start this year with my great friends and family, and of course, crafting.

I created this simple card to celebrate 2013. I used Simply Charmed for the champagne flutes and Alphalicious for the year.




I used really great gold paper for the champagne and little gold gems for the bubbles. I also added glitter glue to make the flutes sparkle.



Inside, I used the word feature in Simply Charmed to cut the sentiment.






Challenges:
Exploring Cricut: New Year
Little Red Wagon: New Year
Paper Pretties: Bling
Just Us Girls: New Year
Hiding in My Craft Room: Freestyle
Scrappy Moms Stamps: TTC  (Baby New Year)

5 comments:

  1. Great job Evelyn and thanks so much for entering our challenge at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card to bring in the New Year, The champers looks lovely :)
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sparkle! Love how you finished the inside of the card as well, we don't often see that. Thanks for playing along with Just Us GIrls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This if wonderful. Love the gold paper you used for the champagne! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sparkly New Year's card! Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete