Friday, December 7, 2012

Sprucing Up the Office

My mom recently moved into a new office building with typical boring cubicles. So she asked me to make her a name tag to put on her cubicle, just to pretty it up a little.

This is a really simple project, but it adds something special to boring office spaces.

I used green papers because that is her favorite color and cut her name using Alphalicious on my Cricut.



I had never made a paper rosette before, but it was really easy, especially using my Martha Stewart score board. I love the look of the rosettes, so I have to think of new projects to use them.


Because this is for an office, I wanted to make sure there wasn't going to be any problems attaching the tag, so I just used clips from an office supply store to attach it.

Challenges:
DL.Art: Anything red/green
Scrap-Creations: Anything but a card




No comments:

Post a Comment