Wednesday, November 7, 2012

October Recap Part 2

As I mentioned before, we had a lot going on in October. I'd like to share a few more projects I worked on.

Below is a gatefold birthday card I made for my nephew's 10th birthday. The football player on the front is a plastic piece used to decorate homecoming mums. The card opens up to some cute football-themed paper.
















Halloween is special for me because it's my wedding anniversary. I made this card for my husband to celebrate.


I used Simply Charmed for the cuts and used glitter glue on a few details. He loved that the tuxedo on the little groom is brown, just like his was.

I also made a birthday card for a co-worker whose birthday is on Halloween. I love the party hats on the bat and ghost.


As a gift, I made my co-worker this cute tote bag. It was really easy and she loved it! I followed the tutorial from this site, but I skipped the freezer paper and used my Cricut to cut out the M.


 


I had a few more projects in October, but these are some of my favorites. Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment