Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Kicking Off Christmas

It seems like so long since I've done any crafting. A week! Thanksgiving was rough, with the husband and me getting sick. So I didn't have a lot of time to play with my Cricut.

I was finally able to make this card to start off the Christmas season. I used Simply Charmed for the penguins and gift boxes. I added ribbon and glitter glue for a little extra decoration.




Here's a close-up of the cute penguins.


I stamped a simple sentiment and snowflakes inside the card.



Challenges:
The Hybrid Chick: Winter Photo
Fantabulous Cricut: Holiday Wishes
Forever Friends: Glitter and sparkle
My Sheri Crafts: Tis the season 
2 Sisters: Winter Wonderland
Pan Pastel: Frosty and bright
Scrap-Creations: Christmas
Fashionista Challenge: Blue Christmas
The Crafty Pad: Add some glitter

12 comments:

  1. Wow super cute design thanks for joining in our challenge this week.

    Good Luck

    Kerry DT Leader PanPastel UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling, the little penguins are some of my favorite cricut images they've come up with!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww sorry to hear you have had such a rotten time.. Hope you and hubby are better now. No crafting for a week .. cor you MUST have been really sick!!! Love this project tho ... cute and pretty. Thanks for joining us in this weeks PanPastel Challenge .
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE,your card is so adorable !! Simply charmed is one of my all time favorite cricut cartridges. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB !!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Cricut Simply Charmed image Penguins are charming & cute. Like Penguins. Recently posted a scrapbook layout I created using photos of Penguins swimming at the Dallas Zoo and posted it to my blog if you are interested in seeing. Thanks for entering Pause Dream Enjoy Anything Goes challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so cute! I love the colors and the layout! Thank you for joining us over at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally CUTE card -- LOVE the penguins, your LO and that snowflake ribbon!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute little penguins! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty pad this week & for adding some glitter!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable creation. I love penguins and these are soooo cute dressed in their holiday best. Wonderful.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Fashionista this time. hugs,x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha, really cute penguins, it's a lovely card.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful is your creation and thank you for joining in our challenge at Forever Friends good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute cute cute! Those penguins are so adorable!

    Thanks for sharing this at My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete