Monday, November 5, 2012

First blog post!

Hi! This is my first-ever blog post! This blog is mostly for my own amusement, but if anyone else happens to find some enjoyment out of it, then even better.

I have always been crafty, working on projects here and there. But a few months ago, my husband got me a Cricut! I had always wanted one, but never pulled the trigger and got it. When my husband's aunt was selling hers, he got it for me for Mother's Day. Of course, now I'm addicted.

So now I try to squeeze in my crafting in between work and home obligations, and running after my toddler. She's not into sleeping much, so my crafting is usually done late at night, after she's asleep (hence the blog name).

So this blog is mostly for me to share my creations as I explore my Cricut and get back into crafting.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment