Monday, November 19, 2012

Fake It While You Make It

Because I've only had my Cricut for a few months, I don't have very many cartridges. Actually, I only have five. I know, it's sad. So when I want to make a card, sometimes I have to get extra creative.

I made two birthday cards inspired by Mickey/Minnie Mouse. The first was for a friend's little boy who celebrated his first birthday with a Mickey Mouse-themed party. I used George and Basic Shapes for the Mickey shorts and name, and just added a little ribbon.



For my niece, I used George again to cut circles for the head and triangles for Minnie's bow. The "A" was made with Alphalicious a little glitter glue. Then I just added girly ribbon. I also made a matching envelope.



I like how these came out. One day maybe I'll get the Disney Mickey and Friends cartridge, but I can fake it for now.

Thanks

Challenges:
Forever Friends: Ribbon or Twine
DL.Art: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Lovely clean and simple cards using a Disney theme. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Challenges. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again very soon. We are running a DT call at the moment, pop back to FF for more details. Diane xx

    ReplyDelete